I thought I’d participate in another one of social networks’ popular crazes right now, which is the 20 Random Facts About Me tag.
1. When I was little I was cross-eyed but had an operation to straighten my eyes. Now, I mainly use my right eye to see as the vision from my left eye is incredibly blurry. It isn’t classed as a disability or anything – I just simply rely on my right eye more.
2. School is a three tier system where I live; First school (nursery to yr 4), Middle school (yr 5 to 8) and High school (yr 9 to 11 +/- sixth form). First school was my fave. Abbie, Kiran and I were in a girlband and Aquib Hussian was our bodyguard. We pretty much idolised S Club Juniors. Ahhh cringe, I know!
3. My favourite food is crisps, my favourite dessert is cheesecake and my favourite chocolate is chocolate orange.
4. Am I the only person who doesn’t have a problem with feet?
5. I always get lipstick on my teeth. It’s the bane of my life.
6. I was 0.4% off graduating with a first at uni. ZERO POINT FLIPPING FOUR! I will never get over this!
7. Every year my brother and I are the same age for 40 days. We were both born in the same year but the school academic year makes him a year older as he was before September and I was after.
8. I haaaaate my teeth. They are my goofiest insecurity. I desperately want braces but they’re so expensive!
9. I’m not a fan of hot drinks and yes this includes tea and hot chocolate. I wish I didn’t but I can’t help it. I do like some soups though if that counts.
10. I think I am 5ft tall though I haven’t actually checked in a while.
11. My granddad once met and had a photo with Prince Charles.
12. I am blessed with theeee best sister!
13. I love that feeling when you soothe an itchy ear with a cotton bud.
14. I’m not really into films. Don’t get me wrong I have my favourites but I love dramas and documentaries more.
15. I prefer salty popcorn to sweet.
16. I’m a perfectionist.
17. I was born in the same hospital as Harry Styles.
18. I am left handed but don’t require the use of left handed tools.
19. The initials of my name annoy me because ‘F.C’ commonly denotes Football Club.
And there we have it. You now know what you didn’t know before.
Enjoy the rest of your day and remember to be your own shade of beautiful. Much love! 🙂 xx