- 300g Chocolate Milk Digestives
- 100g Butter
Bash the biscuits (with the end of a rolling pin) until crumbly.
Melt the butter in a saucepan or microwave and mix the butter into the crumbled biscuits a little at a time.
Line the bottom of your tin with the biscuit mix.
Put in the fridge to refrigerate.
- 500g Full Fat Soft Cheese
- 100g Icing Sugar
Whisk the cream cheese and icing sugar together until the mixture reaches a smooth consistency.
- 300g Full Fat Double Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Beat the cream until soft peaks form and mix in the vanilla extract.
- 4 tbsp. Nutella Chocolate Spread
- Chopped nuts or chocolate
Add the cream cheese mixture a little at a time into the cream before folding in the Nutella.
Chop the nuts or chocolate into small pieces. I used two small Snickers chocolate bar.
Pour the mixture over the biscuit base and refrigerate once more.
Step SIX: (Optional)
- 80g Unsalted Nuts
- Ferrero Rocher
To decorate the cheesecake, bash the nuts until crumbly.
Score a line down the centre of the cheesecake.
Sprinkle the crushed nuts across one side of the cheesecake.
Align strawberries accordingly at a slight angle.
Place the Ferrero Rochers adjacent to the strawberry tips.
- Use full fat ingredients to avoid the mixture collapsing after refrigeration.
- Do not over beat the cream mixtures
- Line the bottom of your tin with parchment paper to allow the cheesecake to transition from tin onto the serving plate easily.